Links to Download Manuals & Interesting Web Sites

This is an experiment in trying to make all the links for manuals, etc. appear in one place. I will try to update it each time a new link is posted.There will be no order to this list. I will just add a new listing to the end. If you find a link does not work, please PM or E-mail me.

To post a new .pdf or other scan of a manual, etc. go to:

rapidshare.com/

Follow the FREE directions on how to upload the file then post a link on the Forum.

Ron Merchant–Admin.

===============
rapidshare.com/files/56673820/Ai … 4.pdf.html

rapidshare.com/files/57083357/Ar … nition.zip

Training Manual caliber .50 M2 Browning Machine Gun, General Motors War Products (22 MB)

nvbmb.nl/downloads/manual-gm-bmg.pdf

Torpedoes and Torpedo Warfare: containing a complete and concise account of the Rise and Progress of Submarine Warfare by C.W. Sleeman, Esq., 1880 (59 MB)

nvbmb.nl/downloads/torpedo.pdf

Surgical Experiences in South Africa 1899-1900,Being Mainly a Clinical Study of the Nature and Effects of Injuries Produced by Bullets of Small Calibre by George Henry Makins, senior surgeon to St. Thomas’s Hospital, London, 1913 (66 MB)

nvbmb.nl/downloads/surgical-experiences.pdf

Smokeless Powder and it’s Influence on Gun Construction by James Atkinson Longridge, 1890(9 MB)

nvbmb.nl/downloads/smokeless … uction.pdf

Workshop Hints for Munition Workers, by Bernard E. Jones, Funk & Wagnalls Company, New York, 1916(15 MB)

nvbmb.nl/downloads/workshop.pdf

Small film featuring 60 cm houwitzer Karl, 31 cm Leopold Eisenbahngesch

Handbook of the 3.8-inch gun mat