Logging out

I am having trouble logging out of the forum. The “Log out [gravelbelly]” link is overlapping the “Last post” wording and clicking to log out does nothing. This problem only started within the last week. I just have to give up on logging out and simply switch off.

gravelbelly

gravel

Yep, I noticed the same thing. But I no longer log out on any of the forums that I look at. It just means that I have log back on and it doesn’t seem to make any difference.

My nerd son-in-law advised me to shut down my monitor, printer, and speakers each nite but to leave the PC running except when I plan to be gone for more than a few days. He says that, with a good surge protector, there is nothing to fear and it may even be beneficial to leave it running. He says he Never shuts his off. I am computer ignorant so I follow his advice.

Ray

What internet browser are you using? Is there anychance you can screen shot this and post or PM me the image. I want to see this. When did it start? What screen resolution do you run?

Chris.

[quote=“ChristopherB.”]What internet browser are you using? Is there anychance you can screen shot this and post or PM me the image. I want to see this. When did it start? What screen resolution do you run?

Chris.[/quote]

Hello Chris,

I am using Windows Internet Explorer. I first noticed it about a week ago. The other bits will require me to do a bit of thinking, I am not all that bright with PC’s yet. How do I save/send a screen shot?

gravelbelly

[quote=“ChristopherB.”]What internet browser are you using? Is there anychance you can screen shot this and post or PM me the image. I want to see this. When did it start? What screen resolution do you run?

Chris.[/quote]

Hello Chris,

Today I got my old PC back up and running and found that I can now log out of the forum. It still doesn’t work on my laptop, both running Windows XP and the same version of Internet Explorer and with same screen resolution! I shall have to accept that this is just one of life’s little mysteries which we mere mortals are not supposed to comprehend.

gravelbelly