Looking for a good Wildcat cartridge reference

I am looking for a good reference for Wildcat cartridges? I recently came across a decent sized lot of Wildcat cartridges and am definitely going to need some help with identification. I haven’t taken measurements on everything yet but am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good reference for Wildcat cartridge identification. I have the 14th ed. of COTW, but is there a better book or reference? Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Some books that I use.

design and forming CUSTOM CARTRIDGES for rifles and handguns HOWELL
TWENTY TWO CALIBER VARMINT RIFLES LANDIS
POCKET MANUAL FOR SHOOTERS AND RELOADERS P O ACKLEY
WILDCAT CARTRIDGES SIMMONS
WILDCAT CARTRIDGES VOL 1 WOLF
WILDCAT CARTRIDGES VOL 2 WOLF
WILDCAT RIFLE LOADS VOLUME 2 SPEER

Some of the earlier (starting with perhaps #10 or #11) than the #14 edition of COTW have different wildcats but also some duplication of what you might have in #14

With COTW, the earlier the edition, the more you are apt to learn, especially about older wildcats.

Another source, unreasonably expensive since it has developed some sort of cult following, is John Donnelly’s Handbook of Cartridge Conversions. The diagrams are not very helpful, but the measurements are usually spot on. Also, if you try to follow the instructions, quite often you will find them unnecessarily expensive & complicated.

I have not tried George Nonte’s “Cartridge Conversions”, but there might be some info there.