Looking for Frankford Arsenal dated cartridges, 45-70, etc

What do you have?
I have cash or have lots of trading items!
Please EMAIL me at tomgraham01@msn.com and I can email you a copy of my inventory.
I have duplicates of some dates and would also consider trading for items you need.
Thanks!
Tom

Found a bunch, but still have gaps to fill!
What do you have availalbe??
Tom

Do you have a want list?
I have a coffee can full of duplicates.

A want list would. E helpful.

Please send me an email at the address above and I will send you a list of what I have
Tom

Still looking to add to my collection…
Thank you to those who have helped me fill in some missing dates, but there are plenty more I could use!
I can email you an updated list…drop me a note at tomgraham01@msn.com

Been a while since I have been on the forum, but I am still looking to fill missing dates…I can email you my current inventory and maybe you guys can help me out?? Send me an email to tomgraham01@msn.com and I will send my list.
Thanks!
Tom

Hello all, I am still looking for many missing dates from my FA collection. I recently acquired a copy of William Dibbern’s book about the 45-70 and see that there are many from the 1870’s and 1880’s that I need to fill missing slots. I would greatly appreciate hearing from those of you who may have something for sale. I can email you my current inventory list if you drop me an email at tomgraham01@msn.com I am currently residing in Prescott Valley, AZ and can be reached by phone at 425-785-0093 Thank you for looking! Tom

Bump to the top for fresh eyes…let me know what you have for sale you can reach me by email or phone listed above.

I am still looking to fill missing dates, let me know what you have available.
Send email to tomgraham01@msn.com or give me a call at 425-785-0093

Cheers!