Looking for

While I try to figure out how to post in the buy/sell/trade section of this forum (which just rejected my attempt), I will post this here. (Does everybody just post their wants and for-sales in this general section anyway?).

Anyway, I am looking for:

8x52R Siamese in AP and API (grey tip)

6.5 Carcano AP (if such a thing is out there)

7.92x94mm Panzerbusche Patronen 318

.30 carbine T62 variant (experimental AP)

7.5 French AP and API

7.5 Swiss AP and API

13.2x92SR - Mauser anti tank T.U.F.

5.8x21mm Chinese (impossible, I know)

6.5x25 CBJ (impossible, I know)

9x21 SP10 Russian variant

5.8x42mm Chinese AP (impossible, I know)

Thanks!

These should be “relatively” easy to find:

7.5 French AP and API
7.5 Swiss AP and API
13.2x92SR - Mauser anti tank T.U.F.

[quote]These should be “relatively” easy to find:

7.5 French AP and API
7.5 Swiss AP and API
13.2x92SR - Mauser anti tank T.U.F.[/quote]

I agree, however I’m in northern Maine (might as well be northern Alaska) and so although I assume these cartridges are somewhat regular at the bigger cartridge shows, I don’t get to these shows, and the internet hasn’t helped much as of yet over the past few years. I will try and make it to the next Pennsylvania show.

June 20-21 in Willimsport, PA
August 15-16 in Lancaster, PA

I might have 1 or 2 of the above. I’ll dig and get back to you.

DK–Technically, now that the B/S/T Forum is up and running, all posts such as yours should be there, NOT on the general forum. I suspect the reason you have not been able to post there is because you are probably not an IAA member. You MUST be an IAA member to post in the B/S/T Forum. The software automatically checks the IAA Membership Roster. If your name is not on it, the software rejects the post.

Thanks Ron. I just joined the IAA, paid the yearly due, and received my confirmation email yesterday. So I’m guessing that I’m just not on the list quite yet. I will hold off on any further buy/sell/want type posts until that is updated. No big hurry as I am in hibernation mode here in Maine.

Hi DK
5.8x42 is not impossible. I have a friend here in Norway that will sell one BUT he wants $500 for it.
I think its better to wait a few year, I am sure more of them will show up soner or later

DK-Welcome to the IAA. I am sure you will find it worth every penny of the membership fee. You should be able to post on the B/S/T Forum in just a few days.

Alex,
Did you mean a 5.8x42 for $500, or a 5.8x21?

5.8x42
Still I havent seen any one of the pistol round for sale

i have some PPI bullets for 7.5 Mas and 30 nato.
I must have 30 Carbine experimental US AP bullet
Plus a lot of French Loadings in 7.5 Mas, 223, 30 NATO.
the only problem is delivery in Europe or mailing to you (I can unload them )
jp