Many Books for Sale Pt 1

Hi Guys
I am needing to sell some of my treasures. Many Books being posted below. If online they are available, I will place a SOLD by each book as they are sold. Shipping to Canada/USA will be $15 for a book. $5 each additional. Funds are $US.

$50…SOLD

$50

$40

$50

$50

$30

$45

$30 Does have some felt checkmarks beside some headstamps.

$40

$40…SOLD

Headstamp Guide on DVD, free updates: www.cartridge-corner.com

More coming in another ad…

Hello! I would like HWS Vol. I and the 7.92x57 books.

Hey Henry I will get the books out this week to you.
Thanks
Curtis

No rush, much appreciated!!

Curtis, I would also like the Elks book on Chinese ammo if it’s still available… if so just let me know how much more. Thanks again, Henry

I have it. It’s $40 plus just $5 extra shipping . So $45
Curtis

Roger that thank you sir. 45 on the way now…

1 Like

Hi Curtis, have any of the books shipped yet?

Hi Henry
They went out on Tuesday. I tried on the weekend but they were closed with covid hours.
Thanks
Curtis

Hello, I do have 30-06 Book Vol II. Looking for Vol I & III Please.

inco1@msn.com

Thanks, joe

Ok Curtis thanks a lot, and I hope your situation improves quickly sir…

V/r Henry

Thanks Henry. I actually got a good job right after I put books for sale so things are going well. Thank goodness. I appreciate the thoughts.
Curtis

I dont have volume 1 or 3, just volume 2

Thank You Curtis

Hi Curtis, books came in today, many thanks!! You don’t happen to have HWS Vol. II do you? I might be confused from reading the threads… anyway if you do have Vol 2 let me know sir.

V/r Henry

Thanks Henry. I was confused too when you said you wanted HWS 1, I asked and you said it was this.

Was this not correct? I do not have volume 2. Let me know if there was an error.
Curtis

Oh no Curtis, I needed Vol 1 as well, we’re good to go! Was just asking if you had Vol 2 anywhere…

Ok good, I was hoping I didn’t screw it up.lol.

If I see a volume 2 I will send you a message.
Curtis

Ok cool!! Thanks and good luck Curtis