Master list of .357sig ammo

I stumbled across this thread on Glocktalk where the user NitLion is maintaining & continually updating an impressive list of all known .357sig loads (he’s up to 198). I presume the qualifying factor is that they are loaded by a licensed FFL, and he certainly has some obscure brands in there. As new posts are added to the thread he re-organizes the master list on page 1 to insert things in correct alphabetical order. My task for tomorrow… find the ones not on the list.

http://www.glocktalk.com/threads/speer-gold-dot-vs-double-tap.316941/

I ended up adding 6 loads to the list (page 21, post 420).

I was sure that I had another .357sig brand which was a frangible bullet loaded by a very obscure small manufacturer (in Connecticut?) who was loading Sinterfire bullets in various calibers back in the early to mid 2000’s for a brief time. The boxes they used were similar to the two-part plastic boxes used by Federal on some of their Hydrashok & HST 20rd boxes these days. I think I sent the box to John Moss, or Bill Hindin and can’t recall a thing about it.

wish it had headstamps noted

I think he began tracking more from a shooter’s perspective in terms of just wanting to know what loads were out there, and with what projectiles / velocities / quantities, prices, etc… I think he has unwittingly become a cartridge collector though, and he does own all of the types described on page one. Perhaps I can convince him to image-scan one-each of all of his specimens?