Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

best regards
gyrojet

Ray

I would like to add my wishes to everyone connected with this Forum for a Merry Christmas. pr Happy Holidays, as appropriate to each and every one of you, and my wish that all of you have a great new year. Thanks for adding so much to our fund of knowledge on ammunition, and on a personal note, for the interesting and patience given a retired old man!

My very, very best to all of you, even to Slick Rick : ) : ) : )! You guys are all a great asset to this hobby!

John Moss

And may I add my own good wishes to you all.

May Santa bring you all the toys you desire.

happy Christmas,
TonyE

Down here in New Zealand I wish every one has great Christmas, I spent three years in the UK, Christmas in the cold just isn’t right! Gotta be outdoors with the BBQ and family.
Cheers Tony

Tony…Sounds alot like Christmas in the Philippines…which I have done several times…Kinda nice to have 90 degrees and palm trees…but, this year, it’ll have to be a white Christmas…Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all…

Randy

And a Merry Chritsmas from me as well, I would like to thank everyone for the enjoyment this forum has given me this year.

We’ve had snow this past few days in London, which is rare for us. A bit suprising really that we don’t get snow here because in terms of latitude we are further North than St Johns Newfoundland. However it has added to the Christmas feeling.

Vince

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

To all the Forum Folks,

Best wishes for the Holiday and here’s to a great New Year of all things ammunition!

Dave

Ho HO HO
Merry Christmas! And a Very Merry Happy New Year!!

Ho-Ho-Ho from Safari room of NRA museum.

[color=#FF0000]MERRY CHRISTMAS [/color][color=#000000] to everyone here from around the world. This is a great site, lots of excellent info from our resident experts, and many good folks I am happy to call friends, even though we may never meet.[/color]