MGM, Gevelot, Gentry 12 Ga. Shotgun shells question

I have these three shotgun shells, 1. MGM Munitions, 2. Supervix Gevelot, 3. Gentry Plast. I know the gevelot is a rifled slug, but the other 2 are different, the gentry has a large hole on top with smaller holes at the bottom of the “slug”, and the MGM seems to be copper and the projectile is shaped like this -----> )(. Are any of these worth a hoot? Are they collectible? Are they just regular slugs? Also I have some plastic shells that I have some questions on that I will post later. Any help is appreciated.
Eric

[quote=“olsoneo”]I have these three shotgun shells, 1. MGM Munitions, 2. Supervix Gevelot, 3. Gentry Plast. I know the gevelot is a rifled slug, but the other 2 are different, the gentry has a large hole on top with smaller holes at the bottom of the “slug”, and the MGM seems to be copper and the projectile is shaped like this -----> )(. Are any of these worth a hoot? Are they collectible? Are they just regular slugs? Also I have some plastic shells that I have some questions on that I will post later. Any help is appreciated.
Eric[/quote]
pictures would be helpfull
jp

Welcome to the website dedicated to a bunch of nutty folks who like collecting things that do or did go bang!

As JP said, pictures or scans would be a great help! Especially a side view and the headstamp. I have never heard of any of these and saw nothing in the references I have.

“Are any of these worth a hoot?” Well yes, to someone they are.
“Are they collectible?” By all means! Almost everything within reason is collectable. You just have to find the right person who is interested in them.
“Are they just regular slugs?” You may be using the word ‘regular’ for ‘common’ but they certainly sound different to me. Isn’t each different from each other? If I were collecting slugs, and you could show us some pictures, you would have already peaked my interest. They may be common and well known to some, but rare and unknown to others.