My comments and questions:
(1) I think these are the ones headstamped (19 WESTERN 16 7 m/m). 1917 too.
(2) These must be the ones headstamped XII36B, I37A, II37B, I38A and so on. Etairina means probably Elleniki Eteria = Greek Company.
(3) I believe these are the ones headstamped M at 12 o’clock. The first shipments were delayed as the Republicans wanted the shipments to be sent via Switzerland instead of via Germany.
(4) Had Norway the capacity of manufacturing 7 mm ammo? This contract was dated november 7, 1936, and shipped from Oslo. Newly manufactured cartridges. Raufoss ammo in 7,92 showed up in Spain (headstamp S RA S 1936).
(5) Probably FN, but such a small quantity speaks of remnants of another contracts. A shipment of 4 million rounds in 7 mm was sent from London with papers to Greece but I don’t know if it was this contract.
(10) Same contract as (4).
(11) Which headstamp?