8. 44 Eley Bullet
9. 36 Needle Bullet
10. .733 Bullet -2.570 OAL
11. .570 Bullet -3.247 OAL
12. .574 Bullet -2.562 OAL
13. Bullet .552 -1.824 OAL
14. Eagle star Insurance CoLTD .702 Ball -4.200 OAL

Your #4 is a skin cartridge probably for the Adams Revolver
The #14 are some kind of promotional & probably quite new you might try to Google the company name.
#13 looks to have a musket cap in the base?
#11 has a Swiss look about it, to me
#9 is not a needle but a needle-fire cartridge. The case is most likely paper covered brass-foil with a hole in the base to allow the needle it penetrate to the back-facing cap with the needle striking the fulminate for ignition. It would originally have had a envelope with a black cloth tear like the .44. And was probably also made by Eley

Hi Tony2.
Number 11 and 12 are both 57 Enfield cartridges and If I am not mistaken, number 10 is a 74 cartridge for the 74 cal tower musket circa 1842. I am probably wrong but that’s what they look like to me.

Pete: the one 57 enfield has a plastic wrapper on it but you can see the cartridge clearly when you blow up the picture.

Cheers,
Will.

on another’s computer Will so can’t download or do much but reply. I can now see the plastic you mention when I look for it.

The #12 looks to be very short but #11 does look right for an Enfield, Guess the plastic threw me with the nose looking somewhat rounded

Tony2
If no 13 has a musket cap inserted in the bottom it is most likely as follows a
13,9mm model Bavarian Lindner cartridge for use in the transformed Mod. 1858
PODEWILS rifle.The case is constracted with a large hole in the base into wich
is inserted a reversed top hat type military primer. MFG Amberg Arsenal
Sherryl

Thank you all for the information
regards
Tony