Morgantown pa cartridge show- aug. 17 & 18

A GREAT CARTRIDGE SHOW AT THE HOLIDAY INN JUST OFF THE PA TPKE IN MORGANTOWN. 55 TABLES OF COLLECTORS DELIGHTS. GOOD ITEMS SHOW UP EVERY YEAR AT THIS SHOW. ALL FIELDS COVERED (MOSTLY) BEAT THE HEAT IN AN AIR CONDITIONED SHOW AND LEAVE THE GRASS MOWING FOR NEXT WEEK!!! M.Rea

On the map:
maps.google.com/maps?q=6170+Morg … =addr&om=1

Who’s running the show? Is it Jon C.? I’d like to ask permission to to take some photographs Friday to offer up to the IAA Journal.

Chris.

Yes, Chris, Paul Callow and I run the show. Please feel free to take some pics for both the Journal and the Forum. If we haven’t met please introduce yourself.
Hey Mora, thanks. We’re now full-up to 56 tables.
Can’t wait!!!

Sounds awesome! Wish I could attend. If you see any cool APFSDS items, please take some photos for me.

Jason

Any tables left ?

Thanks Jon! We have met at SLICS a couple of times. I think you sold me some 17 HMR singles and encouraged me to start chasing 22 WMR. I am one of the younger dudes. Sometimes I have a beard, sometimes not.

Chris.

Well, Chris, you stay with those little rimfires and keep away from the valuable stuff…like 7.62 Tokarev!
See you there.

Jason, do you know Andrew Duguid (sp?)? He’s very much into big stuff. He’ll be at the show and I’ll try to remember to ask him get into contact with you.

[quote=“Jon C.”]Yes, Chris, Paul Callow and I run the show. Please feel free to take some pics for both the Journal and the Forum. If we haven’t met please introduce yourself.
Hey Mora, thanks. We’re now full-up to 56 tables.
Can’t wait!!![/quote]

Guess who’s coming to dinner?

Hi Jon;
I have spoken to Andrew a few times and he seems to really know his stuff. Very nice guy. He has a really large collection of inert ordnance and has sent me a few great photos. If you see him at the show, please say hi for me. Thank you for thinking of me Jon.

Jason

Will-do.

I’m off to the hotel, time to get the tables and stuff organized.

I love cartridge shows!

If you need directions, Google and Mapquest for the Holiday Inn of Morgantown, PA, or call them at 610-286-3000.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Did I say I love cartridge shows?!?!?!?

wow…you guys are “killin me” with all this cartridge show talk !!!..we are working crazy summer NFL training camp hours…(in kinda toasty heat)…and would love a little cartridge show respite…but you all enjoy…and I always look forward to the “big one” in St Louis SLICS 2008…

(if anyone has any awesome special purpose, color tips, flechettes, less lethal, tear gas…

At what time does the show get rolling?

Friday 8am-9pm
Saturday 8am-2pm.
Unfortunately the hotel is pushing us out a bit early to prep for a wedding.

Thanks Jon. I am driving up and want to catch a ‘busy time’. How is after lunch typically?

Friday should be fine. It will start thinning after lunch on Saturday. The earlier the better!

Well, another show is over and I’m exhausted. Thanks to all who came and participated, I hope you all had as good a show as I did. I didn’t find as many new cartridges as I wanted, and I didn’t leave as many duplicates there as I wanted to, but it was all worth it and I got to renew old friendships and make new ones.

Next year’s show will be the same weekend but in a different location. The new information will be announced as soon as it is finalized.

Thanks again to all who participated, you all share in the success of the event.

A few snapshots from Friday afternoon:

Awesome pics!!! Thanks so much! I see a large caliber round on one of those tables that looks really nice. I hope people post more pictures from the show. Looks like you did a great job Jon.