My Boxed US Ammo Collection

Here are a few pics of my boxed US Ammo…a modest start…

I like the red labeled US Remington made .30-06 for RAF Synchronized guns…

You can see my new box of tracer, and my box of incendiary, which I really like, I never see those…plus the M2 Alternative, and a few M1 Ball…

Two types of Frangible, the T44 stuff, and the later M22

In this one some Match, and you can see my box of Brass Buckshot…

Finally, pistol and carbine…

Its just stuff I find and pick up at local shows…I also have a small collection of boxed British ammo…

A very nice and colorful display! I like your incendiary and tracer boxes.

If you ever want to rid yourself of any of those wonderful boxes, keep me in mind.

Heavyiron

WOW!

Could you post one photo of this .45ACP in clips por revolver?, I have never seen it. If opened I would like to see the rounds.

Impresing, thanks for posting.

[quote=“44RM”]WOW!

Could you post one photo of this .45ACP in clips por revolver?, I have never seen it. If opened I would like to see the rounds.

Impresing, thanks for posting.[/quote]

I will get some shots of the revolver clips this weekend…I think that box is still sealed, but I have some revolver clipped ammo for display…

Heavyiron, actually thats why I started collecting the US boxed ammo, I thought the colored stripes were cool! So I bought one here and bought one there, like I said, nothing serious, but as I am set up at most of the local gunshows, when I see one I don’t have, I grab it…before I knew it, I had started a “collection”.

GGGRRRRRR, My license just allows me to own 6 handguns and a .45 LC revolver is the next one, but I have to sell one before!!! and I do not want to decide which one …

Tomorrow I will shot some 8x57 old original and extremely accurate 1937 Chzech SB ammo (Sellier & Bellot?) with my K98, I still have a couple of bandoliers …

Do you like them?

Great pictures, I’ve just got to have a box of those Military 12 Bore rds.