My cartridge collection

Please feel free to click on the link below and you will be able to access my collection of military cartridges.
You will find about 228 folders containing images of over 2900 cartridges.
The folders are arranged in ascending calibre order.
Enjoy!

sdrv.ms/10cKChQ

Hi.

I think there’s something wrong with your link, I can’t open your site.

Jim,

As psg1 said there is a problem with the web link you have provided as I too cannot get it to work. Hope to be able to see your photos soon!

Brian

I’m sorry folks. I think the error was simply because I left out the stop between the ‘v’ and the ‘m’. Hopefully this should now fix the link.
I also think that clicking on the link will not work - you will have to cut & paste it into your browser.
Perhaps somebody could confirm that all is now working?

I tried, and got this:

“Sorry, something went wrong.
Please try again. If you keep seeing this message, go to Service status to check whether there’s a problem with SkyDrive or to report the issue.”

Thanks for the update Jon. I’m not too sure how to progress with this now, the link works fine when I access it via my iPhone. My son has been staying here for the past week and he set this up for me. Unfortunately he’s now heading back home so won’t be able to help. All I can do at this stage is copy & paste the link again and ask that you retry…

sdrv.ms/10cKChQ

Well I tried and it worked OK for me

Just a question, slightly off topic, but whats the reason for you living in B-y-C Jim? I’m suprised they even have the internet up there. I thought they brought the mail up once a week on a donkey?

Hi Vince, thanks for the confirmation that the link is working…if only for us here in the UK!
I moved to North Wales for a change and because I love hill walking…as simple as that really. I have no regrets - and who needs mail anyway? :-)

[quote=“Jim”]Hi Vince, thanks for the confirmation that the link is working…if only for us here in the UK!
I moved to North Wales for a change and because I love hill walking…as simple as that really. I have no regrets - and who needs mail anyway? :-)[/quote]
Its a lovely place but not the sort of place you end up in by chance. I noticed the first time you posted the link it remained black but the second time it changed to blue indicating its a link.

Or maybe its just a transatlantic thing.

This one worked, great stuff. Thanks!

sdrv.ms/10cKChQ

It does not work over the North Sea in Denmark, but that may just be me… :-)
That is, the link is fine, Skydrive just tells me there is a problem.

-Soren

That worked fine up here in Kendal, The Lake District. I just double-clicked on the link.

gravelbelly

Jim, it also works in Argentina, thanks!

I copied and pasted the url and it works for me in Alaska. I like what you did and you may have given me the courage to go forth into the visual arena. Vic

The first link did not work for me here is Michigan, U.S.A., but Johnnyc’s link works fine. Have not had time to explore the link much, but I like what I have seen so far. Thanks Jim.

Your link is working now, and wow, what a collection. Thanks for sharing. I will use this to identify many of my unknowns.

G-Day Jim,

Works in the “Land Down Under” Good stuff.

Regards Ozzi.

For us with noscript on Firefox there’s a small script (sfx.ms) that has to be allowed, once that was done, it worked fine.
-Soren

Jim,

Great presentation, thanks for sharing it.