Nazi codes not included in IAA listings

aa

These codes are not identified on the IAA Website because they don’t appear on headstamps, and therefore, are beyond the scope of the list.

afu: August Winkhaus, M

GREAT. THANKS. HOW DO I GET A COPY OF THE LIST TO SAVE BOTHERING YOU ?

To buy a book.

Liste der Fertigungszeichen f

Wether buy the book or look here:
radix.net/~bbrown/codes_full_alpha_a-b.html

Thanks you. That looks like the best list on line. The German boxes tell everyone involved except who printed the label and most headstamp lists do not include the codes for core,powder and primer makers. Good deal.

I try not to post things that aren’t right on topic, but can’t resist a bit of my 19th Century wisdom. I can look a code up in the book in about 1/10the time that it takes just to boot up the computer. Books are wonderful!

John -

One can always print out pages from a site and have both!

CSAEOD -

And I would strongly recommend doing so. Sometimes these sites disappear because of a change in host or in the status of the author. I view any site as transient (“plan for the worst case scenario”) and download anything I want to be sure to keep for reference. My $0.02 FWIW.

Very discouraging to click onto a dead site.

Most “dead Sites” can be found at one or more of the WWW Archive sites. These sites have web pages that go back to the beginnings of the web in the early 1990’s.
Nothering ever dies on the web!!