Need help and some info

My friend is looking for some info.

Hungary and Norway:

1. When signal devices M36 and M39 were adopted (year) and please help to describe or/and illustrate type of boxes used for them (how they were packed).
  2. Please help with information what kind of powder was used in Hungary cartridges M31 and Norwegian 6.5-mm (denomination, type and dimensions of powder granules)

Finland:

1. What was official name (denomination) of Finnish mortar (barrel devise) used to shot signal devices (caliber 24-mm). When this device was adopted (year)?
  2. What was official denomination (name) for signal devices similar to Hungarian M.39 and shot used Mosin rifle

Any help and info is appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Hello Yuri,

I don’t have answers to your questions, but I thought I might ask if your website will be back soon? I see that all links at patron.trizna.ru return a 403 Apache server error. Are you upgrading or changing it around?

Hope all is well, and good to see you in the forum.

[quote=“DKConfiguration”]Hello Yuri,

I don’t have answers to your questions, but I thought I might ask if your website will be back soon? I see that all links at patron.trizna.ru return a 403 Apache server error. Are you upgrading or changing it around?

Hope all is well, and good to see you in the forum.[/quote]

Hi Matt!
Just problems with hosting. Soon site will be onbline but on new domine name. I’ll post updated ASAP.

Site is back online but on the new domain: ammo-collection.com