Need help identifying some new 7.62x51s (or maybe 30-06)

All,

I recently acquired some new 7.62x51 ctgs (possibly some 30-06 as well) and I need some help identifying them:

First up are what appear to be 3 types of blanks.

From top to bottom in the photo #1
Headstamp:
7.62x63 NWM 2-60, brass primer mouth closure (see pic 2) silver colored paper or foil. Possible dark green PA.

(NATO Symbol) NWM 57, nickel primer, 6-petal closure

7.62x63 NWM 6-60, brass primer mouth closure (see pic 2) silver colored paper or foil. Dark green PA.

Are these 7.62 NATO or 30-06? What type of blanks are they?

Next pics (3 and 4, sorry they are a little fuzzy)
Headstamps: (T to B) k 60 and k 61, Brass primers and dark purple PA and 6 petal crimp.
I figure they are British, but what type of blank?

Pics 5 and 6:
Headstamp:
(NATO Symbol) DA 58, with brass primer with reddish PA and not closed 5 petal crimp (with a dark red wad visible). Large black band on case. Canadian from hs but what type of blank?

Pics 7 ( fuzzy) and 8:
Headstamp: K 57 (large size font, K at top, 57 at Bottom). 3 stab crimp for brass primer with dark green PA. Blt may have remnants of black tip. Blt is very magnetic with a smooth cannelure visible just above the case mouth.
Could this be an early Swedish AP???

Pics 9 and 10:
Headstamp:
(NATO Symbol) NWM 58, nickel primer with dark red PA. 6 petal clusure with off-white tip. I think Dutch, but what type of blank?

Pic: 11
Headstamp:
7.62x63 NWM 1-60, Brass primer, greenish PA, Red wood rounded tip in case mouth. Is it a 30-06 or 7.62? Is it a blank, if so what type?

Pics 12 and 13:
Headstamp:
(NATO Symbol) FN 61, Brass primer with purple PA, remains of black stripe on case head near NATO symbol. 3 petal crimp, light green closure. What type of blank?

Pic 14:
Headstamp:
P 7.6 61, brass primer with 6 petal crimp. Spanish? What type of blank?

Pics 15-17
Headstamps (T to B): (NATO Symbol) NWM 59, Completely chromed case, takes a magnet all over, rounded 6 petal crimp. Ctg is heavy as compared to the one below.
(NATO Symbol) NWM 59. Completely chromed case, takes a magnet lightly all over, fluted 6 petal crimp. Ctg is light as compared to the one below. What types of blanks are these and dummies???

Pic 18-20
Headstamp: none, Ring crimped nickel primer, aluminum case. 6 petal crimp. Who made this and what type of blank?

I appreciate any and all help in identifying these.

Sincerely,
Pat

5&6 7.62 NATO Canadian early style noise blank.

Thanks Orange! I hope I get more responses.

Pat