Need help on 32ACP/7.65x17mm drawings

I’m still working the early history of the 32ACP/7.65x17mm cartridge and am looking for any early factory drawings of this caliber. Ideally, from 1920 or earlier, but anything prior to 1945 would be appreciated.

If you know of drawings in books or other references, please let me know.

Cheers,

Lew

Lew, I have some spanish drawings about this cartridge (1906 and 1931), if you want, email me and I send you all information that I have. My email :
E_MIL_IO@YAHOO.ES.
Regards

Sorry, I

Lew,

Illustration from a 1907 French ‘Manufacture Francaise d’Armes et Cycles’ catalogue. Not very technical in nature, though.

The product number ‘166’ is interesting though, as the same number is stated for the Browning M1900, the Webley & Scott 32 and the Bayard/Pieper.

Hi lew

I have been through my early Eley and Kynoch drawings and this is the earliest Kynoch I have from 1906. I have nothing early from Eley but JP-C may have something.

You probably already have this but here it is anyway.

Regards
TonyE

Hi Lew,
I don’think it is of very importance for you because ‘Manufacture Francaise d’Armes et Cycles’ never manufactured ctges (or shotshells or RF), but if it is interesting you, I have the 1905 and 1910 catalogues

JP

Hi Jean-Pierre,

It would be interesting to see which pistol catridges (and with what inventory numbers) were on offer in 1905 and 1910.

[quote=“Vlim”]Hi Jean-Pierre,

It would be interesting to see which pistol catridges (and with what inventory numbers) were on offer in 1905 and 1910.[/quote]

No problem Vlim !
Here they are:

JP

Thanks,

Inventory # 166 was in use in 1905, only for the M1900 (which is understandable since the Webley and the Bayard appeared on the market a year later). Judging from the fact that the round was mentioned in 1907 under the same inventory # for the other 7,65 pistols, it’s safe to say this version was the 7,65 x 17.

1910 sees a different inventory, this time the round is shown under inventory number 299.