New book on German rifle grenades and launchers

I’d like to inform about the new book of Michael Heidler:

Deutsche Gewehrgranaten und Gewehrgranatgeräte bis 1945
(German rifle grenades and rifle grenade launchers till 1945)

It is an excellent and very detailed book, partially in color, very well researched and up to now the best publication on the subject. Plenty of unknown and undocumented items are revealed to the interested researcher.
The book has 396 pages and 706 illustrations.

Prices (including shipping cost):

• Germany: 39,- Euro
  • Europe: 42,- Euro
  • World: 49,- Euro / 68 US $

Order from the author:
GGBuch@web.de

On request the book can be signed by the author.

Ah, nice to see that he did a revised book on the subject.

The first edition with a red soft cover was published in 2003 and had a little over 150 pages. I received a copy from Michael in 2004 as part of an exchange of information on DWM. He is a nice guy and his work on German manufacturers codes is also excellent.

Hello everybody,
I hope that it is ok to post some new information concerning my book about German rifle grenades and launchers.

The book was sold out since two years, but after a long time of waiting my publisher has now printed a second edition.
It is a very special topic and so I’m really happy about it.

An additional chapter was added about the post-war period covering the early German Bundeswehr (Army) and Bundesgrenzschutz (Border Guard).

Please note that the language is still German only.

The book is now printed in much better quality and on better paper.
An additional chapter was added about the post-war period covering the early German Bundeswehr (Army) and Bundesgrenzschutz (Border Guard).

The new edition now contains 432 pages with 764 pictures (black/white and colour).

Because of the increased weight of 1,2 kg (2.65 lb) the price incl. shipping is:

Germany: 44,-- €
Europe: 53,-- €
Rest of World: 75.00 $US

My email-address: GGBuch@web.de

With best wishes from Germany
Michael Heidler