New Book - The .450 Short Revolver Cartridge

The .450 Short Revolver Cartridge (A History of Its Production and the Companies that Made It)
by Chris Punnett

132 pages, full color on quality gloss paper with laminated cover, 8½ x 11 inches, wire bound - opens flat for convenience.

Covering the military & commercial development of the cartridge and the history of almost 90 companies in 21 countries from the 1860’s to current manufacture. Many obscure companies not covered in available literature. Previously unpublished drawings, including early Royal Laboratory designs, and other material.

An excellent reference even if you don’t collect .450 cartridges as it covers a significant period of ammunition development.

Fully illustrated checklist of 600+ known specimens with their headstamps (life-size cartridge photographs).

Appendices containing factory drawings, additional boxes, headstamps codes, and a detailed index.

ISBN 978-0-9919272-0-3

Available from the author: 996248 Mulmur-Tos. Tline, Mulmur, Ontario L9V 0N1, Canada

Price $45 for IAA members, $50 for non-members, shipping: US/Canada - $17.50 by airmail;
Rest-of-world - $20 by “Small-packet Surface”. Note: Shipping prices good for 2013 only.

Checks/cheques/money orders payable to Chris Punnett, or cash,
or via Paypal to cpunnett ‘at’ sympatico ‘dot’ ca (please add $3 for Paypal admin fee)

All prices in US dollars

Will have copies available at the Morgantown, PA Show, the ECRA International Meeting in Holland in September, and SLICS 2014. Email me to reserve a copy.

i’ll take one signed copy!

PayPal sent.

Joe Adashunas
Phoenix Az

Chris please one for my at the ECRA show…

Thanks
Harrie

I got my copy yesterday. It is a superb document!

Thanks for the hard work!

Dabe

Canadian currency? US currency?

US $ !

Thanks for spotting my omission !