New CA State Bill AB1663, to repeal stupid ammo law

RE: State Bill AB1663, New Legislation to Repeal AB962
Maybe some good news for California ammunition buyers.
As you may already know, if you live in California you have one more year to buy pistol ammunition by mail order. After Feb. 1, 2011 you will have to buy pistol ammunition in person, show a state picture ID and a be finger printed. The NRA is trying to get the bill repealed with the 2010 bill AB1663, see below link:
ab962.org/home/10-01-21/AB16 … AB962.aspx
IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA: you may want to start a group movement and tell all your friends to contact your local state representatives to vote to repeal the law before you have to buy ammunition in person, be finger printed every time you buy ammunition and it costs you twice as much to buy ammunition locally vs. mail order companies.
Thank you
Dave Call
A Call to Arms, LLC at : ammo-one.com/

I don’t know why the California Rifle and Pistol Association, of which I am, of course, a Life Member, thinks they are going to pass the repeal of a law recently passed, with the same legislature and the same Governor, all left wing extremist fanatics, still in office. I wish them luck. It is the end of my cartridge collection, almost for sure, if it stays on the books.

John Moss

[quote=“JohnMoss”]I don’t know why the California Rifle and Pistol Association, of which I am, of course, a Life Member, thinks they are going to pass the repeal of a law recently passed, with the same legislature and the same Governor, all left wing extremist fanatics, still in office. I wish them luck. It is the end of my cartridge collection, almost for sure, if it stays on the books.

John Moss[/quote]

Now John, don’t be negative :-) Maybe you and some good old boys can start a movement? They just did it in Massachusetts, 2010 is a take back the country year! But lets keep it to ammunition and professional, I don’t want this to be deleted, it is to important, as what happens in Mexafornia, I mean California , could happen in the rest of the country.
Best, Dave

I’d be leaving California. Let the moonbats have it so that when the 10.0 quake hits they will all slide into the Pacific.

Well if the state passes a law against Earthquakes , then the liberals will think it is safe, After all I must assume the liberal voters must think the State Law makers are Gods, passing laws that will protect them… :-)

DK, we have to wait for 2 more years (and move J.M. out of San Francisco). Enjoy the preview of how it WILL be in 2 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=eZxBYItj2sM

Dave, we appreciate your positive attitude, but unfortunately, you don’t live in CA like John, myself and many other IAA members do. I think I speak for John when I say there’s a snowball’s chance in Hades of repealing the law. The Governator is not going to sign a bill repealing a bill he already signed into law. He’s a lame-duck and more than likely anti-gun liberal ex-governor Moonbeam (AKA: Jerry Brown, currently CA’s Attorney General) will win if he runs for Governor since he has the money and name recognition compared to anyone running as a Republican (including ex-eBay CFO Meg Whitman).

I’ve got less than 11 months to really get serious about finding a house to buy or rent just on the other side of CA in Nevada. CA is truely a beautiful state, but with all the liberals and…well, other people, and the fact that they’re bankrupting the seventh largest economy in the world, I think it may be time to move Ops elsewhere.