New to this webpage

Hello all. I’m new to this, but have collected common cartridges for years for my personal collection. My question is where can I buy live cartridges online? I am interested in undamaged rounds of various calibers, however I only want to purchase one of each. Any ideas? Thanks.

Are you in Europe or in the States?
jp

ammo-one.com has a load of stuff. Sells individual cartridges. He posts here often.

As does oldammo.com.

Both sites are chock full of info as well.

And not to slight the web host here, oldguns.net has a huge asst. of everything.

[quote=“jean-pierre”]Are you in Europe or in the States?
jp[/quote]
I’m in the states … NC to be exact.

[quote=“slick rick”]ammo-one.com has a load of stuff. Sells individual cartridges. He posts here often.

As does oldammo.com.

Both sites are chock full of info as well.

And not to slight the web host here, oldguns.net has a huge asst. of everything.[/quote]

Thank you very much. I will check it out.

welcome to “our” world…

you’ve been pointed in some good direction

also

colcartinc.com/

we have loads of members whom are dealers as well…consider joining the club (e-journal or printed copy)…our membership directory can be a wealth of info to that end (whom to contact)

Pepper Burruss
IAA President

You will find a number of members here that would be happy to deal with you via e-mail. If you state what you like to collect you can get into contact with other like-minded collectors.

As I only started collecting seriously a few years ago i have a lot of the not too hard to find sporting casrtridges that are duplicates & a few of the more difficult ones.I also have boxes of old shot shells cheap. e-mail me at beaverbend@sbcglobal.net if interested

PM me if you have an interest in military rounds…lots of them hanging around.

Lawman

If you’ll look at the bottom of our posts, you’ll see that many of us include our main interests in our “signature”. When you see something that interests you too, just PM us.

Ray