Are they the same factory? What years would you classify them as Yugoslavian, or then Bosnian?
Igman (ИК, IK) and Prvi Partizan (ППУ, PPU) are two different factories and should be designated as Yugoslav or Yugoslavian under the Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia (1945–1963) and under the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (1963–1992).
Since 1992, Igman should be designated Bosnian under three different state designations:
- The Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina declared independence on March 3, 1992.
- The Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina was established on March 18, 1994.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina was established on December 14, 1995.
Between 1992 and 2003, Prvi Partizan should be designated Yugoslav or Yugoslavian under the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia established on April 27, 1992.
Since 2003, Prvi Partizan should be designated Serbian under two different state designations:
- Serbia and Montenegro was established on February 4, 2003.
- Serbia was established on June 5, 2006.
In short, Igman is Yugoslavian until 1992, and then Bosnian. Prvi is Yugoslavian until 2003, and then Serbian.
Fantastic summary. Thank you.