NRC Thailand

Newer Ammunition Company in Thailand, since 2016.Naka Arms Industry Co., Ltd. - Khao Khlung, Ban Pong, Ratchaburi . Does anyone have a better headstamp?
www.nrc.co.th

nrc thai

edited to correct spelling of company name

Curtis, the name of this company is Naracarms Industry Co., Ltd. We recently discussed their medium caliber production in this thread: 30x164 and 30x173 BUT with BRASS case

Regards,

Fede

On their page they refer to themselves in different name spellings. Naracarms Industry Co Ltd, is on their Boxes. The spelling I had above (Naka Arms) is on the bottom of their own webpages (See screen print below). And then on their history page they refer to themselves as: NARAK ARS INDUSTRY CO., LTD (copied directly from page)…Maybe translation differences or spelling errors on their own part?.. Not sure.
I see on company registry though it is listed as you say Narac Arms
and founded in 2006 and not 2013 as I understood from their page (Thai year 2559). Goes to show you can’t even trust the manufacturers web sites sometimes when translations are involved.

But I was looking for a better small arms headstamp. I never read the posts above 20mm as have no interest but should for company information.

But I did just find a better headstamp on a Thai site, for anyone interested…here it is.
nrc best

Yes, their recent boxes are marked “Naracarms” and one of their catalog is titled “Narac Arms”, but it seems that “Naka Arms” is most likely a translation mistake. Said catalog states that this company was established on September 19, 2006.

Excellent, that confirms my last info I had as well with the 2006 date. Your a good man my friend!