Once in a lifetime collecting opportunity

Any day now Browning branded and head stamped ammunition will be available to purchase.
From the photos I have seen, they will be selling rim fire ammo and center fire handgun, rifle and shotgun ammo.
How many of us can say we were there when a name as iconic as Browning introduced a whole new product line?
Are the first offerings collectible? I vote YES!!!
I have not been able to find a seller yet, but I check everyday.
If anyone finds a source, please post it.
Thanks.
Jack

“Once in a lifetime”? It’s the sort of new ammo release with new headstamps that happens several times a year. I’m glad that it is Browning anyway, but it will be fairly common retail fodder - and just my sort of collectible material, in pistol calibers anyway.

Not my area of expertise, (if I could be considered to actually have one!), BUT, have we not had many various calibers headstamped BROWNING in the past ??..1980’s maybe ?

Randy

Yes this is the second time around for Browning ammo. Not my area of collecting either but the subject of Browning ammo, first time around, is covered in IAA Journals #392, #393, #417, #420 & #423. I can say the first go around proved a very popular collecting avenue so this time should be no different. Maybe some new calibers, new loadings and new headstamps.

Brian

I hope they have a distinctive new headstamp like the new Herters stuff. I have a bunch of “old” Browning singles that are heading to GunBroker soon. Some “old” Herters too. Too bad we will probably never see Dominion or Imperial again.

Curt

The Browning website, http://browningammo.com/#, shows the new headstamps all feature the Browning “Buck Mark”. I will be happy when they hit the shelves!

Got my “Inaugural Catalog”. I have not seen any actual ammo yet. I have a standing order with my local dealer for a selection of the new ammo.