Online ammuniton selling legal win

I saw a report today of a judge dismissing and scolding the Brady center to prevent gun violence, for what he called their politically motivated, and baseless attempt to propagandize a situation where the Colorado movie theater shooter had bought ammo online from Lucky Gunner.com. The judge even ordered the Brady center to pay the legal fees of Lucky Gunner:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/29/judge-orders-brady-center-to-pay-ammo-dealers-legal-fees-after-dismissing/

I actually agree with this statement by Brady Center. The difference between me and them is that I believe we need a “crazy people control”, not gun control.
“A crazed, homicidal killer should not be able to amass a military arsenal, without showing his face or answering a single question, with the simple click of a mouse”, a statement by Brady Center.

The issue the court had to decide was not whether the intent, or spirit of any law was wise/unwise, or adequate, but rather if any particular one law on the books was violated, which, due to the disclaimer he would have checked - there was not. The sites where you buy ammo almost always have the little box to check which says “I agree with the terms & conditions”, which lays out all the legal stuff (nobody ever reads these), and from there they can have “adult signature required” on the shipping sometimes as a further control. If I tried to judge whether my typical customers were crazy or not based even on a personal interaction, I would probably assume that half the fishermen here from downeast Maine, and most of the younger hipsters were crazy. So it’s not even always clear in person, as it would not have been with so many serial killers who have no criminal record, and an otherwise calm demeanor.