Pakistan Ordnance Factory Video

I love seeing how stuff is made, especially ammunition. I found a cool video that shows allot of different types of ammunition being made at the POF (Pakistan Ordnance Factory). It must be awesome getting to tour a big ammunition factory. POF makes some really nice APFSDS ammunition also. Anyhow, here is the link to the video if anyone is interested.

Jason

youtube.com/watch?v=3wy8i8EXuPM

very interesting video!!!

a bit out of subject,but I have seen a you tube video from a gunshop in florida about fiocchi ammunition.Just to add some info but the word fiocchi should be pronounced “fee-o-kkey”…

Pivi

[quote=“APFSDS”]I love seeing how stuff is made, especially ammunition. I found a cool video that shows allot of different types of ammunition being made at the POF (Pakistan Ordnance Factory). It must be awesome getting to tour a big ammunition factory. POF makes some really nice APFSDS ammunition also. Anyhow, here is the link to the video if anyone is interested.

Jason

youtube.com/watch?v=3wy8i8EXuPM[/quote]

Jason, that’s the video from their catalog on CD.

Sweet! I loved it! I am dying to watch a video of ATK or GD-OTS factories making their tank ammo. Just so fascinating! One of my favorite TV shows here in the States is called, “HOW ITS MADE”. Each episode features a few products and they take you to the factories to show they are made. Really fascinating stuff. I would imagine most ammunition factories are very private and would never allow this to be done, but it would be so cool. :-)

Jason