I purchased some of this Iranian Ammo it’s Dated at 1954.
although all the markings are in Farsi I was able to figure out the date using Google translate.
using the Farsi Calender I took the two bottom characters ۳۳ which are 33, refer to the Persian not Arabic dates
it’s 1333 add 620 for Farsi and 580 for Arabic ( birth or death of Muhammad ) 1333 + 620 = 1954
the other 2 characters I am not sure of, the one on the left, but the one on the right is a “2” ۲
I unboxed this stuff and it looked ok, no corrosion but it has an 80% failure to Fire and the remaining 20% is delayed
when fired about 1/2 second. so even though it’s no good for shooting what about collecting?
I got this ammo from http://www.samcoglobal.com/Ammo-8mm.html Samco Global in Miami