Pistol AP book - hardcover or PDF file

Update: For anyone who has purchased this book from me in the past, I will have .pdf files on CD at SLICS to give out for $5.00 which will contain a much updated version of the book.

I can now take pre-orders for my latest run of the Pistol Caliber Penetrators book in hardcover. I wont have an abridged softcover version this time, but I plan on getting around 20 hardcovers done up. This will be probably be the last time I’ll be having books made to sell direct, as after this I am going to resolve a way to upload the book to lulu.com for purchase via Amazon on-demand (I hope). I have checked the pricing, and the same exact hardcover book will end up being a little bit more expensive through Lulu.com even if I set my profit margin at around 5% (nothing). So you might want to take advantage of this hardcover run. If you bought a book from me at SLICS 2011 or in the last 6 months, then this version probably isn’t worth the upgrade as the price will be $65.00, but you might consider the PDF version. I can sell the PDF version to IAA members only (trusting to keep it safe) and this is also a great thing to get if you have an E-reader or tablet that can translate PDF files. The PDF is $25.00. This most recent version of the book is 353 pages, with over 80 being full color photo pages. Just PM me if you’re interested.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt,

Please send me an e-mail. Had a computer crash and lost all of my mail box address. Thanks.

Butch D.