Please help to identify Finnish 7.62mm tracer bullets

Please help to identify the country of origin and production period for 4 tracer bullets extracted from Finnish 7.62x54R rounds which Finland used during the Winter war in 1940. At this period Finland did not produce its own tracer bullets but used the import ones to load into cases produced in Finland.
The picture with bullets images is given below.
And there are short note about all of them

1. Leftmost bullet is 33.8мм long. Cupronickel jacket. The bullet has distinctive ledge on the tail. The cannelure is done when crimping with case neck. The diameter between cannelure and ledge is 7.9 mm, after ledge 7.6 mm. The bullet was loaded in case with headstamp VPT 28.
  2. Second left bullet is 34.8 мм long. Cupronickel clad steel jacket. Probably it is Italian tracer which Italy has supplied to Finland in 1940.
  3. Third left is 34.9 mm long. Cupronickel clad steel jacket. Red tip marking. The bullet has distinctive notch below grooved cannelure. Strange what for ?
    The bullet was loaded in case with headstamp VPT 40.
  4. Rightmost bullet is 37.2 mm long. Cupronickel clad steel jacket. I think it was produced in Chechoslovakiya and supplied to Finnland in 1935 as the bullet was loaded in case with VPT 35 headstamp with red-stripe marking.
    Thank you in advance for any clarification.

It is a pity that there is not even small piece of information about Finish tracer bullets.
Probably cut-away for bullet #1 (leftmost on picture above) could help identify it.
I would appreciate any hints about producer and some short history behind.

There is a book by Pitkänen about Finnish small arms ammunition but I assume noone here speaks Finnish.

Thank you, EOD
You are right, that is good book by Mika Pitkänen. It is in Finnish but has pretty big number of summaries after each chapter in English. All my knowledge about Finnish rounds and bullets have been gotten from those English summaries of this book. And book provides a lot of information but generates a lot of questions as well.
And nothing was mentioned there about those #1 and #3 bullets.
I hope that something relative was published in US.
Or our English-spoken friends from Finland who are involved in the topic could help and clarify.

Italian tracer bullet for the 7.7 mm Breda MG is very similar to the second bullet from the left. Reported lenght for the italian tracer bullet is 34,58 mm.

Anyway the cannelure is not in the same position

[quote=“Pivi”]Italian tracer bullet for the 7.7 mm Breda MG is very similar to the second bullet from the left. Reported lenght for the italian tracer bullet is 34,58 mm.
Anyway the cannelure is not in the same position[/quote]

Yes, Pivi. You are right. Just for illustration of your words I post here the picture comparing the Italian tracer for Finnish Mosin 7.62x54R (second bullet from the left on first picture and leftmost on picture below) and another Italian tracer I pulled out from .303 british marked BPD 38 (rightmost on picture below).
Both look pretty similar especially tracer washers in the tail. And for sure the cannelure is not in the same position.

But unknown bullet #3 at first picture is different. There is no tracer washer in the tail and strange “double cannelure”. But the same type of cupronickel clad steel jacket. Could be the same “Italian made” but I am not confident.

There’s also an italian variation with the same cannelure of your 7.62 bullet but in the same position as the italian bullet you posted

Would you please share the picture of such bullet with notch cannelure closer to the tail. Or internet site with pictures and some information.
Thanks in advance

Here it is:

weight: 10,28 grams
lenght: 34,58 mm