PMP Denel Handouts 5.56x45mm, 7.62x51mm, 7.62x39mm, 9x19mm, 12.7x76mm; Pro Amm & Match Bullets (Early 1990's)

1 Like

Brian, thanks a lot!!!

And now I wonder: can the software here be set to retain the original names of the images posted here???
When downloading these sheets into one folder the system assigns own file names consisting of long numbers (following some system internal order) and when viewing the downloaded files all is in a wild mix and all order is lost.
I noticed this longer ago and it is really annoying.
Can this be changed in the settings or are we at the mercy of the people who have programmed the forum software?

Alex, I simply rename them as 001, 002, 003 etc when I download them. I imagine that the forum software assigns unique identifiers because what happens when someone else uploads an image with the same name?

Darren, this is what I do but this means doing it for every single page and when there is lots of pages it is a pain. Given I can download them all with one click instead…

I agree with you Alex but form my experience most web sites go with what it simple and works. Further, it may not be customizable.

You could also ask Brian not to be lazy and instead build a pdf from the images and post that for your convenience. His reply may violate the forum rules but it would be rather funny I bet :rofl:

Naah, Brian is a nice guy and I will not dare to complain for getting great documents! (though would understand his reply… :laughing:)
This is why I was sticking to the forum software as it would settle it all for good…

No arguments there. Brian helped me out with some missing pages from a document that I had been looking for.

LAZY??? What do you mean LAZY? :crazy_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

OK, I will put the pages in a PDF, but I got to do it during lunch at work so you will just have to wait a bit.
I will put the other items in PDFs from here on so you won’t think I’m LAZY! :laughing: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Umm, ok, as for myself: I have downloaded them already! :yum:

I noticed that all the PMP cartridges are BERDAN PRIMED…
Another “Anti-Gun” provision in a
New World " Democracy"???

Doc AV

@DocAV4901, standard Denel production is berdan primed, however most of current Denel production are export contracts and done to client specifications. On the 7.62 Nato loading the 14 (R1M4) designation is for boxer primed loads.
Regards
Daan

1 Like