Poison German 7.65mms

aa

CSAEOD,

you don’t know exactly if these bullets were german manufactured or not…I mean that I have a copy of a WW2 german security force typewrited paper where there is a description and a tech drawing of a captured soviet 7,65mm “Giftgeschoss” filled with aconitin…the document is 1944 dated (…I don’t remember now the full date…)…maybe later they tested the same ammunition on prisoners in order to see the effects of the poisonous bullet on humans…as we know that the test were carried on sept.1944…it is only what I suppose…

All the best
Andrea

CSAEOD,

I’ve seen the original german paper about these experiments on humans…from “Kriminaltechnisches Institut der Sicherheitspolizei Abteilung: Chemie” signed by SS Oberfuhrer Dr. Mrugowsky…they tested captured russian 32 auto ammunition filled with aconitin on prisoners.

All the best
Andrea

Any description of the ammo in these? headstamps etc. This story has been back and forth a couple of times over the years; poison bullets captured from Soviet agents but loaded in German cases. Soviets say they got them from German agents, etc.,etc. I would like to see some photos of some detail from a cartridge collector who has seen one of these.

Please,

take a look at nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/php/pf … _setting=C
…this is the original test report.

I hope it helps
Andrea

It says GECO cartridge case.

[quote=“DWP172”]Please,

take a look at nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/php/pf … _setting=C
…this is the original test report.

I hope it helps
Andrea[/quote]

Excellent, thank you very nuch, I was looking for this report for a while.

On the Harvard Law document, can anyone make anything but the cover come up?

Wondering if, in the hysteria following 9-11, this is one of the documents in the public domain which was suppressed?

Hit “NEXT PAGE” on the tool bar above the pic.

The old “If all else fails, read the directions” trick, huh? DOH!

Thanks, Jon!