Polish charger/stripper clip 1919-1939

I search information/picture about markings polish clip/charger and stripper clip made in years 1919-1939 for ammunition:
8x50R Mannlicher
8x50R Lebel
7,92x57Mauser

List of firm:
? – firma „Zbrzeźniak” ,1920
? – Wytwórnia Łusek i Łódek Karabinowych, Poznań, 1919-23
(„orzeł” W) (logo) – Wojskowa Wytwórnia Amunicji Karabinowej, Warszawa, 1922-25
„orzeł” W (logo) – Wojskowa Wytwórnia Amunicji Karabinowej, Warszawa, 1922-25
Pk – Zakłady Amunicyjne „Pocisk” S.A.
PK – Zakłady Amunicyjne „Pocisk” S.A.
(Pk) – Zakłady Amunicyjne „Pocisk” S.A.
(PK) - Zakłady Amunicyjne „Pocisk” S.A.
CW (logo) - Fabryka Wyrobów Metalowych, Wacław Czajkowski i S-ka, Warszawa
C - Zakłady Mechaniczne „Cel” Józef Tomaszewski i S-ka, Wilno ?
? – Państwowa Fabryka Amunicji, Skarżysko
A - ?
W - ?
N - ?

Stripper clip made by Zakłady Amunicyjne „Pocisk” S.A. (PJB)

All polish clip and stripper clip was probably was made from steel but i have doubts for one marking by “N” I can’t find information about who made this:

reibert.info by Webley

INTERESTED: Charger for loading magazine Rkm Browning wz.28 from stripper clip:

"“www.dobroni.pl

8x50R Lebel - Polish production

I have never seen an 8x50R Mannlicher clip marked as being made in Poland. There are 5 round Lebel chargers, I believe marked ‘PK’ but I don’t have a picture of one and I may be wrong about the marking.

Trying to decode who the makers of 7,92x57 chargers were would be a wearisome exercise as there are an awful lot of them. I have over 50 in my ‘unidentified’ folder and I think most of them are likely to stay unknown for all time. The three Polish makers I have are these;

The loader for the BAR is very similar to the one developed by Springfield Armory for loading 30-06 ammunition from stripper clips which I think was probably the first of the loader adaptors for charging magazines using clips whilst “off the weapon”.

Peter

Edited once … memo to self, conjugate ‘to be’ correctly.

Thanks for answer :) very much

Łódka do 8 mm nb. as. 5 sztuk - Clip for 8 mm austrian cartridges 5 rounds
Łódka wz.16 na 5 nb. - Clip model 16 on 5 cartridges
Łódka wz.90 na 3 nb. - Clip model 90 on 3 cartridges
Łódka wz.98 do 7,9mm nb. - Clip model 98 for 7,9mm cartridges

nb. - naboi - cartridges
as. - austriackich- austrian
wz. - wzór - model

If you see all have this same name “łódka” whitout of differentiating on clip/stripper clip/charger/en-bloc clip and other strange name ;)

INSTRUKCJA WYKAZU NAZW AMUNICJI WARSZAWA 1936r
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. clip for 8x50 R Mannlicher
Also I did not see this clip and I do not know nobody who I would see but:

Probably was made when Zakłady Amunicyjne “Pocisk” S.A. produced ammunition in caliber 8x50R Mannlicher in years 1920-1922.
Clip probably was not marking or marking with “Pk in cirle”. But maybe clip was made too by firm which was made case for this ammunition and I think in this moment about Towarzystwo Akcyjne Fabryk Metalowych pod firmą “Norblin, Bracia Buch i T.Werner” w Warszawie.

2. clips for 8x50R Lebel
Probably was made when Zakłady Amunicyjne “Pocisk” S.A. produced ammunition in caliber 8x50R Lebel in years 1926-1937.
Clips probably was not marking or marking with “Pk in cirle”. But i don’t see that headstamps clips.

Not always markings “PK” meaning that became produced in Poland like this examples which I found on:
http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?86602--Berthier-Carbine-and-Rifle-Information-

With description:
PK … This mark is for ‘ParKerisation’ which was done during 1934 to 1939. All of these that have been observed were coated with gray zinc (zingué gris)

Better picture for to show differents markings on stripper clip made by Zaklady Amunicyjne “Pocisk” S.A.