Precision *ONe "P-1" H/S, 45 ACP, 9mm Luger, 380 Auto

Picked up a few boxes of these this week,
1 (45 ACP in FMJ) 2 different 9mm Luger in FMJ & JHP, and 1 (.380 Auto in FMJ)

For you collectors of head-stamps who have be around for sometime, you may already have these in your collection, I did not see any on the Forum, so wanted to share, I am not sure, if there are other calibers out there. Please let us know if you have any.

Here is what I have learned:
The above pictured products: 45 ACP (FMJ), 9mm Luger (FMJ & JHP) and 380 Auto (FMJ) with the special “P-1" head-stamps, that were produced by Precision ONe* Ammunition Company around 2010; they are no longer available from the manufacturer.

Precision ONe Ammunition Company was founded in 2008 by Jeffery O’Neill, Charleston, SC 29492. They later moved to a brand new manufacturing facility at 2071 Wambaw Creek Road, Charleston, SC on April 2, 2015. The company’s goals are to bring a consistent and accurate round to the marketplace.

Precision ONe Ammunition Company should not be confused with Precision Cartridge, Inc. of Hobart, Indiana, Precision Delta ammunition company of Ruleville, Mississippi or Precision Ammunition company of Pflugerville, Texas.

• the ONe is not a typo, it is the way they have it spelled on their web-site.

Thank you
David Call
A Call to Arms, LLC
www.ammo-one.com and www.ammo-one1.com

1 Like

Precision One has been making good headway in recent years in the bulk economy-priced market for .45 Colt, .44mag, .41mag, .44spl, and .45-70. I have found them to be consistently priced the best for those calibers in terms of jacketed standard pressure plinking ammo anyway. They also do a low-pressure 45-70 for vintage Springfield trapdoors, but in any case, I have never seen a headstamp for them.

It’s interesting that the .45acp and .380acp shown above have the stencil-style headstamp, but the 9mm is not. I had been talking about the stencil style headstamp and wondering who makes it earlier in the .300 Blackout thread regarding the X-Treme headstamp from Freedom,and it’s comparison to one of Double Tap’s recent 10mm headstamp styles.

Matt, Yes I thought the () for the O in AUTO was odd
Thanks for your input.