Price

what is the price of a :
6.2 x 58 Foster (DWM 489)
6.2 x 58 R Foster (DWM 489A)

Thanks
JP

JP

Value is always a difficult question to answer. But, for what it’s worth, my opinion is that the #489 Forster is worth between $25 and $35 while the #489A Forster is worth $50 or more.

Others may have a completely different opinion.

Ray

I have seen a list from an european collector:well over 100 euros.
Since he sells the italian revolver ordnance for 20 euros,I think that his prices are very high

Sorry,well over 100 euros BOTH of them:
rimless:75 euro
rimmed: 80 euro

[quote=“Pivi”]Sorry,well over 100 euros BOTH of them:
rimless:75 euro
rimmed: 80 euro[/quote]

thanks Pivi
I bought them such a long time ago I don’t remeber how much I paid them!
jp

Things like the Internet and worldwide Forums are educating me more than all the schools that I ever attended. Especially when it comes to prices. It’s obvious that you guys in Europe pay a lot more for a gallon of gas, and a cartridge, than we do here in the USA. I can’t imagine paying $125 USD (80 EUROS) for a cartridge like a 6 x 58 Forster.

But, I assume there are things that help to even everything out. Like a bottle of wine from Marco’s vineyard. :) :)

Ray

[quote=“Ray Meketa”]Things like the Internet and worldwide Forums are educating me more than all the schools that I ever attended. Especially when it comes to prices. It’s obvious that you guys in Europe pay a lot more for a gallon of gas, and a cartridge, than we do here in the USA. I can’t imagine paying $125 USD (80 EUROS) for a cartridge like a 6 x 58 Forster.

But, I assume there are things that help to even everything out. Like a bottle of wine from Marco’s vineyard. :) :)

Ray[/quote]

Ray,

1. you will see one day when ctges are forbiden in the States !
    Illegal staff means underground market and therefore no official price.
    People want it, cannot enter in a gunshop to buy it (anyway there are almost no more gunshop in France for example), and they jump at anyprice on the first one they find !

2. It is for that I stopped collecting modern staff.
    Too crazy prices and too dangerous. (in france, and italy also, you can have the same sentence in court for a ctge or a gun)

jp

Ray,
well,I would be pleased to send you a bottle of my cabernet by registered mail :)