Question regarding Gerald Bull and collectibles

Hi all I am new here. I joined because I thought this would be a good place to ask my question : Where is a good place to try and sell stuff that I have from Gerald Bull’s HARP canon that was in Highwater, Quebec ?

What I have are 3 control boards, including the actual board with the “FIRE” button. I can provide recent pictures of the boards and also scanned pictures from when I acquired the boards.

Also do you think that a Museum would be interested in getting these boards ?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

Can you post some photos? I have seen a few Gerald Bull projectiles for sale over the years.

Jason

Hello and welcome to the forum. Feel free to post photos and information, but keep in mind that direct offers to sell within the IAA forum must be done in the buy/sell/trade folder where full IAA membership is required to post. Questions about where else to sell (Gunbroker / Ebay, etc…) are ok.

Thanks

Hello and thanks for the replies. Here are some pics.

https://picasaweb.google.com/stephan.martel/June302012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Please notify me if the link doesn’t work.

So you are saying I will have to pay for full membership in order to post in the sell/buy/trade section of the forums ?

[quote=“smartel7070”]
So you are saying I will have to pay for full membership in order to post in the sell/buy/trade section of the forums ?[/quote]
That’s correct. The IAA does that to keep out the hoards of bulk ammo sellers, or commercial sellers who would otherwise continually post in there. Also, being an IAA member offers a degree of accountability in terms of honest trading.