RARE CARTRIDGE AND AMMO AUCTION JULY 7th

Hello,

Just wanted to let your group know we have an outstanding RARE CARTRIDGE & ANTIQUE AMMUNITION AUCTION currently online. This is Part One of the Extraordinary Cartridge Collection of Mr. H. E. “Andy” Anderson who was a long time member of the IAA and I’m sure many of you knew him.
Bidding is open now and the auction starts ending July 7th at 6:00 pm EST.
To View the Catalog or to Bid go to
https://linkousauctiongroup.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=146127

or at our website www.linkousauctiongroup.com

Thanks, Taylor

Thanks to all the IAA members who are now bidding in our auction. If any of you have questions about any of the lots between now and Saturday, please give me a call/text or email me.

Phone call or text: 540-392-4625
Email: info@linkousauctiongroup.com

Thanks and good luck bidding!

Taylor Linkous
Auctioneer/Owner
Linkous Auction Group

Hello again IAA members,

We are less then 24 hours from the end of part one of the Anderson cartridge auction.
Many of you have called this week with questions and information and it has been a real pleasure talking, learning, and getting to know you all. One of the questions I have been getting is how we end our auctions so I thought I would post that info here for you.
The auction will start ending at 6:00 pm EST with lot #1 then lot #2 ends at 6:01, lot #3 at 6:02 and so on. Each ending 1 min after the last lot. We also have a 2 min extension if someone bids on a lot in the last 2 mins before it ends. That way no one will miss out by getting out bid with a few seconds to go. The 2 min extension only applies to the lot that is bid on so it will not affect other lots,they will still end at their scheduled time if no one extends them. So be sure to keep a eye on lots that end after the one that bidding has extended.

Good luck to everyone I hope you get the cartridge you need for your collection.

To View the Catalog or to Bid go to
https://linkousauctiongroup.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=146127

Taylor Linkous