Rare russian silencer ammo

Check this site or contact him

karstjager.livejournal.com/71983.html

I love seller’s disclaimer “Delivery to Europe and USA - my responsibility”. We can just theorize how the actual delivery is made.

Maybe he is going to SLICS? Bring some Russian underwater cartridges and some 9x21 API!

DK, there is no 9x21 API.

Just remember that there is a large difference between silenced ammo and ammo for a supressed weapon.Self contained ammo is frowned upon by the ATF and they would want to tax you at $200 per round.(Yes $200)Where as sub sonic ammo for suppressed weapons is not. But the suppressor its self would be taxed at $200.

DK, there is no 9x21 API.[/quote]

Shhhhhhh, I’ve almost got my lathe finished, and will be making up some (in my basement) to offer DK at SLICS.
I’ve already decided to call them “Saboted, Depleated Unobtainimun, UHV-AP, fin stabilized, rocket assisted, multi-color tracer” ([color=#FF0080]the[/color] [color=#400080]trace[/color] [color=#0000BF]color[/color] [color=#408000]changes[/color] [color=#80BFFF]as it [/color][color=#FFFF80]goes[/color] [color=#00FFFF]down[/color] [color=#BFFF00]range[/color]), any other things I should incorporate into the final product? Grin

deleted

Haven’t tracers that change colour down range been made for real?

Falcon
Yes a number of countries have used multi-colored tracers, mostly for ranging. The German Grünrot (green/red) tracer traced green for approximately 500 meters then turned red.

DK, there is no 9x21 API.[/quote]

Shhhhhhh, I’ve almost got my lathe finished, and will be making up some (in my basement) to offer DK at SLICS.
I’ve already decided to call them “Saboted, Depleated Unobtainimun, UHV-AP, fin stabilized, rocket assisted, multi-color tracer” ([color=#FF0080]the[/color] [color=#400080]trace[/color] [color=#0000BF]color[/color] [color=#408000]changes[/color] [color=#80BFFF]as it [/color][color=#FFFF80]goes[/color] [color=#00FFFF]down[/color] [color=#BFFF00]range[/color]), any other things I should incorporate into the final product? Grin[/quote]

Oh, ok, then I stop :)

Thanks for that Phil.