Remington Catalogs Needed

I am compiling all the load types by Load Index number for Remington for each year. The main purpose is to determine interduction and ending dates (according to the catalogs). I have completed the listing from 1936-1985 for Pistol, Revolver, Rifle and Rimfire. (I am not doing shotgun)…

I would appreciate it if anyone having any Remington catalogs from 1986-2004 ( I have 2005-2007) could send me scans of the listings of the loads for the above types.

I would also GREATLY appreciate recieving the information from any catalogs older than 1936.

Ron- Try asking over at the Remington Society of America site
http://www.remingtonsociety.com/ and someone there may be able to help. Mainly gun guys, not ammo collectors, but really serious Remington collectors, and they may have catalogs.

John–Thanks for the link to a group that I was not even aware of as I do not collect guns.

Answering questions like those of Jean-Pierre and rabbt is the reason I am compiling a master list of all Remington loads. I will evently do the other companies also. I have already started on Federal and have 1963-1988 completed.
Does anyone know what year Federal started making Centerfire Rifle and Pistol cartridges?

Is their no one who has any of the 1986-2004 catalogs
out there who is willing to scan a few pages for me? Or xerox? I would gladly pay for expenses of paper and shipping.

Hi, Ron…e-mail your address…I have a few Rem catalogs I can send you…Randy

Steve has a 2004 Remington catalog you can download.

stevespages.com/table2.html

Mike

Mike–Thanks for that link. Yes, it only had the 2004 Remington catalog to add to my files, but it has many other useful catalogs. I will be visiting that site some more.