Rimfire cartridge case tool marks sources

Does anyone know of a published source, besides Barber, for rimfire cartridge case tool marks. I’m interested in a comprehensive list, with illustrations, of tool marks by manufacturer and production dates. Barber gives a fine, but general, list with drawings and manufacturers and some broad dates. It is certainly a fine start. But I was hoping someone has taken his study further and published their findings. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

The Rocky Mountain Bullet, July-Aug., 2005, issue 115 had a great article about rim fire identification.
It was probably done by Jim Scones, who has passed (was also the person to go to, about ammunition patents) & this might article have been from his estate?
Done similarly to the chapter in Barber.
These are the only two published bits about this I’m aware of.

THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN CARTRIDGE COLLECTORS ASSOCIATION
R.M.C.C.A.,
7954 S. Wagon Wheel Rd.
Morrison, CO 80465
U.S.A.

ETHAN ALLEN AND
ALLEN & WHEELOCK
Their Guns and Their Legacy
by Paul Henry

Has a page on the tool marks on their cartridges that I found interesting.

Anyone know what the general rules here are of posting a page from a book?

Troy Livingston, who I believe was an IAA member in the past, has been studying tool marks and identification of unheadstamped rimfires for years. I don’t know how far along he is towards publishing something, but he had amassed a large group of rimfire images and information the last time I spoke to him about this some years ago. If anyone knows Troy and has his current e-mail address, perhaps they might check with him. In the meantime, I’ll try to track him down.