Round ID needed

Anybody know what this is? It is called a .405 Spotter/Tracer No H/S. It is simply designated as .405, of which I only know of the .405 Winchester. It looks closer to the .401 WSL, but it has a belt, of all things! … acer-no-hs

Take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15213&start=0

Also discussed in IAA Journal #260.

Thanks bdgreen. I thought spotter/tracer meant just that, but now I see the round is called the .405 Spotter.