Rows 4 and 5 of the Northern Virginia Centerfire Pistol

Colleagues, I will try and group these into more manageable displays. I have general cartridge knowledge…but if there is something unique in what was previously displayed, or below, I would appreciate any and all information. Caliber if not easily discerned. Era of production? General worth, if any?

Row 4, from left to right.
Cartridge 1IMG_2756
Cartridge 2 has this HSIMG_2758
Cartridge 3

Cartridges 4, 5 and 6

Cartridge 7

Cartridge 8

Cartridge 9

Cartridge 10
Cartridge 11

Cartridge 12 and 13
Cartridge 14

Cartridge 15…last one in row 4

Now to Row 5. Starting on the left again.
Cartridge 1

Cartridge 2

Cartridge 3 (previously IDed on this forum as an M7 Auxiliary Grenade Cartridge

Cartridges 4, 5 and 6

Cartridge 7 (last one)

Thank you for your time and expertise.

Here is an introduction (screen shots) to some sections of the Forum that may help you find some basic information relating to cartridges:

The blue arrow points to a basic reference section, the green arrow points to the search function.

If you click on the Reference section here is part of the page that appears on your computer screen.
The red arrow is pointing to “Headstamp Codes to Identify Makers”, click on this.

A basic list of headstamp codes appear in numerical and alphabetical order.

When you scroll down the list to the “K” section we see that “kam” = Hasag Eisen u. Metallwerke G.m.b.H., Werk Skarzysko-Kamienna, Poland (formally Fabryka Amuniciji, Skarzysko, Kamienna)

So this cartridge is a German WW2 9x19mm Parabellum (Luger) cartridge produced in occupied Poland. It has a steel case and was produced in 1942, lot nine.

If you click on the search function (magnifying glass) and type in 'kam" and hit enter you get a listing of Forum discussions that include “kam” and you can pick and choose any of those discussions to open and see what was discussed and find any pertinent information:

Off to work, will add more latter.

Brian

PS- Good photos!!!

1 Like