Russ Cornell

Not ammo,but ammo related as he in my opinion he is the Dean of 7.62 x 39’s. Russ Cornell is out of ICU,he had five (5) Heart By-Passes the first part of the week,and is doing ok.Lets keep him in our prayer’s.
Charles.J.Wells (Jack)
Sgm. USA. Ret.

Jack - Many Thanks for letting us know. Russ is a great guy and I wish him nothing but the best and a speedy recovery!!

If it’s about Russ…it’s either about his telephone collection (yes telephone) or 7.62 X 39 (and non US 12.9 & 14.5’s) !

He has always kept me in “color tips” and I always appreciate his expertise

May he be Blessed and heal well & fast

Pepper

I have been trading 7.62 x 39s with Russ for thirty years now and first met him “face to face” at St Louis five years ago.
I have always thought of him as one of life,s gentlemen and it is an honour to regard him as a friend.
Get well soon Russ and hope to see you in St Louis.

Best Wishes

Dave Rayner

Russ I hope you recovery is doing ok and hope to see you at SLICS next year!

best wishes from Holland…

Harrie

Very sorry to learn about Russ, I first met him in '94 at Chicago Show. I had my own double bypass last week, but it seems as with his collection , he has ‘trumped me’ on this as well. Get well soon Russ, it does get better!
Best wishes,
Peter Cobb
Australia.

Russ is home from the Hospital,talked to him about 17:00 (5 PM) today. He sounded ok,but weak.Lets continue to keep him in our Prayers.
Jack

Charles.j.Wells (Jack)
SGM.USA.Ret.