2)

3)

4) And now :do you know that ?

1. And to finish one very very non political correct question:
    could somebody send me a cd with acrobate distiller on it . (:

thanks
jp

1. Cartridges of Polish Army.
  2. Cartridges of other armies and assorted experimental bullets and cartridges from literature sources.
  3. Cartridges of Polish Army.
  4. 11mm fragmentation projectile and exploding charge (detonator) for machine-gun “Dari”. The 2nd picture describes internal parts: 1- main body, 2-striker, 3- striker’s tension spring, 4- centrifugal stoppers, 5- threads (like for mending clothes) which keep the stoppers in place before being fired, 6- primer-detonator. The 2nd picture says “Position of parts before firing”, the 3rd -“Position of parts after impact at the target”
  5. What is “acrobate distiller”?

Alex, feel free to correct me, I know I’ve screwed up somewhere.

[quote=“sksvlad”]1. Cartridges of Polish Army.
2. Cartridges of other armies and assorted experimental bullets and cartridges from literature sources.
3. Cartridges of Polish Army.
4. 11mm fragmentation projectile and exploding charge (detonator) for machine-gun “Dari”. The 2nd picture describes internal parts: 1- main body, 2-striker, 3- striker’s tension spring, 4- centrifugal stoppers, 5- threads (like for mending clothes) which keep the stoppers in place before being fired, 6- primer-detonator. The 2nd picture says “Position of parts before firing”, the 3rd -"Position of parts after impact at the target"
5. What is “acrobate distiller”?

Alex, feel free to correct me, I know I’ve screwed up somewhere.[/quote]

Vlad you did very well, just one letter was a bit fuzzy and you missinterpreted it. That projectile is for the “DARN” machine gun what was in real French the well known “DARNE”.

Darn, you are right, excuse my pun, it is DARNE machinegun. Alex, thanks.

[quote=“jean-pierre”]
5) And to finish one very very non political correct question:
could somebody send me a cd with acrobate distiller on it . (:

thanks
jp[/quote]

For the #5 check your e-mails.

It is a component of all Adobe Acrobat programs for 6.0 and earlier. The distiller was the utility which could turn any post-script document into a proper PDF file. Usually it only exists as a component of full blown Adobe Acrobat software packages for 6.0 and earlier versions, or as a download from the adobe website. So if anyone were to comply with J-P’s request, they would probably be needing to send him a full Acrobat program on CD. There are various trial free versions of other software programs which can turn things into PDF files, and they mostly use a version of Distiller as a component.

Thanks to all !!

Funny to find experimental french 11mm in a russian documentation.

Thank again to all

jp