Russian translation needed

who can translate me this page ?
(I can send the word document if it is easier)
thanks
jp

Jean-Piere,

your pictures show a headstamp and a price list of the Russian-Beligian Cartridge Plant (or actually the “Russo-Beligian Cartridge Society”).

The first price list photo says as follwos:

Russian-Beligian Cartridge Plant, single-use, calibers 12, 16, 20 65mm length, price for 100 pieces …
Same, with piston (possibly a pin-fire case is meant?) …

Russian-Beligian Cartridge Plant, green 1st grade, with piston.
Eley, calibers 12, 16 and 20, 65mm length, price for 100 pieces …
etc …

The third photo is more or less identical and the fourth photo tells us something about the powder of these cartridges.

This was just a quick overview, not a detailed translation!
Hope it still is of some help!
Chris

Jean-Pierre, I 'll send you the translation later on / tonight.

Hi Alex !!
You read Russian ???

Ok thanks
JP

PS : Please empty your email box every five minutes, I am just sendig you a lot of scans and they are heavy (total = 100 M)

Jean-Pierre,
From which text or brochure did you get these pictures?

[quote=“sksvlad”]Jean-Pierre,
From which text or brochure did you get these pictures?[/quote]

From a russian catalogue.
Do not ask me the name, I still don’t it !! lol!

Why ?
you collect shotshells ?
you collect documentation ??

JP

Well, I just wondered if we may see the cover page of that Russian catalogue. I just like seeing old things (that’s why I look at my mirror). I should not call myself a shotshell collector, I am more like a visitor of gun shops and shows who buys anything that catches his fancy. Just like a foraging bear.

J-P - does that catalogue have any metallic cartridges in it, especially pistol and revolver?

John Moss

[quote=“JohnMoss”]J-P - does that catalogue have any metallic cartridges in it, especially pistol and revolver?

John Moss[/quote]

Hi John !

Yes. and unfortunaly only one page with shotshells !!! Grrrrrrrrr

JP

Showing the images of interest I am still inviting everybody to also share documents with the communitiy.

The above is:
Trading house of Ya.Zimina (widow) & S.Nikiforov, Moscow, Tverskaya (street) 15, telephone 48-75 (just in case any of you are placing orders other than internet), 1906-07 (catalogue)
Love that phone number, easy to remember and no area code.