Sale 14 catalog available

Howdy
Our 14th auction catalog is now up on our site as a free download. You can preview the lots and decide if you wish to purchase a catalog and bid.

Just click the link at the top of our signature line below, and on the 2nd page click the #14.pdf link.

Catalogs should be ready to post next week and the sale close is December 6th. 2014.

Thanks
Pete

PS US buyers, we prefer your check, money order, and such rather than PayPal or plastic. THANKS for that.

Found some mistakes so now have one up (hopefully) without mistakes

Two more corrections:

One is that lot 843 is a Knights Armament 5.7mm Silent round, and it is updated on the now current version of the download. Thank you Paul Smith, I should have looked in your book.

2nd is that lot 264 the .50 Fat Mac, came to E. L. (Gene) Scranton from Ray Meketa, who in turn received if from Gale MCMillan like this.

As per an e-mail “I got that cartridge from Gale a couple of years before he died. He had several of them in the office. They were for show and tell. He said the bullet was one that he made, or had made, I don’t remember now. It is flat base, as I remember.”

So Ray, thank you very much for solving the mystery of which exact bullet was used in these. Unfortunately we don’t know the weight.