Scammer alert

I would like to post an informative message concerning a scam that happened to me from a poster on this forum.

Would this be proper - and where should it be posted?

1 Like

Modified

3 Likes

Always interested…

The link you posted comes up as:
“Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”, so you might need to copy/paste if you want the info to be seen by all.

Modified

Yes, I can open this link: M865 TPCSDS-T 120mm Cartridge , but not the other. It could be that if it was a message from/to you, that is why it [still] comes up as " That page doesn’t exist or is private." [bold text added]

Modified

Modified

1 Like

Just wanted to give my review to Cor-Bon company. Let’s just say it’s not going to be good. Bought expensive ammo from this company October 28th and still haven’t received it as of today November 20th. I contacted the guy by phone as he doesn’t reply back by email. He said he shipped it but he won’t give me a tracking number… it’s been 3 weeks sense he supposedly shipped it … he was supposed to call me back with tracking number and details of my ammo. Never did. Company sucks , and will never buy ammo from this clown again. Do not buy from this company unless you got money to lose.

Call the credit card company, they will reverese the charge and get your money back.

Modified

Hi, he tried to do the same to me. Total scammer!! Admins need to remove him from the forum.

1 Like

Modified

Yeah I’m talking about Ron, aka Thomas Etzig from Kentucky.

He also tried to sell me the same thing. First deal was buying it via paypal, so I sent him funds and for some reason it got held. So we cancelled that one and tried again. This time it worked but then after a day it got refunded and his account was banned by paypal. So them we worked out a trade deal for it. A day later I noticed he posted the same stuff on facebook, I confronted him about it and he just said oh I have 2. So I said ok boxed up and sent my part of the trade to him. I messaged him with tracking and pic of the box. But funny thing is I was suspicious already and to make sure I didn’t get screwed I held the box at UPS, so it looked like it was shipped but was held. So I waited to see if he sent his tracking number for my stuff, which never happen, he just stopped communication after I sent my info. So I went back to UPS and got my stuff, I was lucky that he didn’t get me. Still to this day I haven’t heard from him, I have tried multiple times too.

1 Like

Modified

It happened 16 days ago. What other forum did you post in?

Modified

We have been talking about it since Oct 15th, last communication was 17 days ago.

hello
it strange ,the picture is very close to another scammer ,“glenn grujic”

1 Like

Glad we have this forum where this kind of “stuff” can be brought to people’s attention.

Just a few thinks. Since you have his address…

1. Has anyone verified it is a real address?
  2. Has anyone contacted the local police there and filed a complaint?
  3. Has anyone filed a fraud complaint with Paypal?
  4. Has anyone filed a fraud complaint with your CC company, if one was used?

If he is doing this with cartridges, who know what else he is doing this with.
Theft via interstate commerce? USPS mail fraud?