The Sellier & Bellot "Packet (More like a “wrapper”, shown, is similar to the “Z” factory Packets/Wrappers of the 1930s…“Z” was the HS in 1936 to the 1940s, of the Former Bratislava-situated Jiri Roth Factory of AH times, which was taken over by ZB,( Later the entire Plant moved to Povaschke Bystrica in Slovenia) for making mostly export ammunition in various calibres (7mm, 7,65mm, 7,9mm and 8mm (8x50R). IN the mid-1930s, before complete absorption by ZB, the Jiri Roth factory carried the headstamp “Circled M” ( or “part-circled M”) in the 1932/35 period.
The similarity of the packets and Label seals is striking. Whilst the “Z” Factory
had the typical “ZB Logo” ( 4-groove Rifling picture) with “Z” in the centre, and the cartridge description around the perifiery (similar to the S&B “Mauser 7,92” ( in the “Z” and Circle M factory case, it was “8mm Manlichera” (in Bulgarian Cyrillic, for a 1935 order of 8x50R ammo), the layout and colour of the Label (Pale apple green) was identical ( Roundel packet/wrapper seal, same type of paper, etc.
One could say they were produced by the same Paper /printing concern.
The other (Danish sourced) “Military” Czech 7,92mm packets, are from ammunition produced for the Czech Army, before the Sudeten and 1939 outright annexation of the Czecho-Slovak state by the IIIrd Reich, and so would have found its way to Denmark by most probably confiscation by the SS for its own use.,… In 1939, the “Rump” of “Bohmen-Mahren” ( Bohemia and Moravia) was given virtually as a “Feudal fief” to the SS, with the installation of Heydrick as “Gauleiter” (overlord) based in Hradcany Castle in Prague.
The SS had a free hand to exploit Czech military assets in 1939 and 40, whilst Czech factories were converted over to German-specification ordnance Production for the Wehrmacht (But any rifles, ammunition etc, which had been “Czech Issue” went straight into SS inventory.)
A Lot of Czech-made , pre-1939 ammo ( and some “commercial” post-1939) went to areas of the Eastern front, where the SS was active, and also to other “Occupied Countries” where the SS also maintained large Units ( whether of a “Police” Nature, or as an active Waffen-SS nature.
Most of this transfer of Czech ( and other “captured” Ammo (FN, Polish, etc) occurred prior to the Invasion of the USSR in 1941. It continued until Speer’s re-organisation of the Supply chains to both the Wehrmacht and SS occurred in 1942-43, where all services received “German Military” ammo without any “separate supply.”
Of course, Germany continued (for Political/Strategic reasons) to supply countries such as Sweden, with “Commerical” ammo such as S&B-made “M39” 7,9 ammo for the recently-transferred M39 Kar98ks ( in exchange for Swedish iron ore and SKF Ball bearings, amongst other goods). The quantites involved, were, small, in the greater scheme of things in WW II ammo production, but help explain these “Commercial” HS on 7,9 ammo produced in the former Czech state.
The whole area of German use of Other countries’ 7.9 ammo stocks and production in the 1939-1942 period is interesting, and under-researched.