Shotshell collection for sale

Anyone who knows me knows that I care very little about shotshells and have on occasion made disparaging remarks about them. The unkind fickle finger of fate has sought revenge upon me and I have inherited a rather large unlisted collection of shotshells. I will be selling these by the .50BMG ammo can full on Auctionarms.com over the next few weeks.

You folks who like this stuff PLEASE get it out of my life !

THANK YOU.

LOL !!!

. . . There, but for the grace of God, go I.

Good luck, John!

Box #1 of this shotshell sale is up on Auctionarms.com. Check it out- More to come. One box at a time.

Be sure to keep this ammo-related, John. Let’s not go selling any cars here…even if they have ammo in the trunk.

I AGREE THAT SHOTSHELLS MAY NOT BE “AMMO” IN MY DEFINITION OF THE UNIVERSE BUT I AM SURPRISED TO SEE YOU IMPLY IT !

Well, I’m not sure you inferred the right implication, but I guess that works too. :)

Buy a collection-save time and $$.

Buy the collection, throw out the shells and keep the ammo can.

Do you throw away the candy and eat the paper?

In this case, perhaps. I also don’t collect shotshells but like you I have accumulated far more than I know what to do with. They fill boxes, zip lock bags, 5 gallon buckets, and several old wood ammo crates. They are one of those things that accumulate when you don’t want them too - dust and age are a couple of others. I wish it was this way with gold coins and beachfront houses. Perhaps we should consider a trade - all of your shotshells for all of mine. At least while they were enroute we would be free of them.

This is not an accumulation but a COLLECTION assembled by a serious long time collector ( and friend) who left them to me with a bit of spite and humor knowing that I do not collect them. SHOTSHELLS are another world of collecting as you know. Military and law enforcement shotshells interest me. Bird blaster do not. However we do need a bunch of bird blasting in the DC area to get rid of the Canadian geese which NEVER go home but DO crap all over the place. WE HAVE ENOUGH CRAP HERE FROM POLITICIANS. CANADA COME GET YOUR BIRDS ! WE WILL THROW IN SOME ILLEGAL ALIENS, FREE!

NEW

new

BTT

BTT