Shotshell photos (info needed)

I couldn’t get photos posted in a reply to the Ejector post so will try a new post.
This is the 4 gauge, measures 3.728 on brass & 3.979 on paper. Can you give me a rough date on this shell?
[img]

The 12 gauge on the left is headstamped ELEY’S No12 EJECTOR LONDON. It is loaded with a slug. The one on the right is headstamped KYNOCH PATENT No 12 No2090 GROUSE EJECTOR. Can someone also give me a rough date on these two?
[/img]

Also would like info on these two. The one on the left is headstamped KYNOCH’S No 10 PATENT. It rattles so I’m thinking it must be loaded with some sort of buckshot(?) Any idea as to the date and use for this shell?
The one on the right is a 10 gauge with a 2.8 inch case and no headstamp. Any idea as to the date and maker? Thanks; Jack

[quote=“JackMack”]This is the 4 gauge, measures 3.728 on brass & 3.979 on paper. Can you give me a rough date on this shell?
[/quote]

started in 1894 if rim thickness 4 mm
started in 1896 if rim thickness 3.30 mm

JP

ELEY’S No12 EJECTOR LONDON : 1899
jp

[quote=“JackMack”]
The one on the left is headstamped KYNOCH’S No 10 PATENT. It rattles so I’m thinking it must be loaded with some sort of buckshot(?) Any idea as to the date and use for this shell?
][/quote]

KYNOCH’S No 10 PATENT 1896
KYNOCH No 10 PATENT 1901

jp

[quote=“JackMack”]I
The one on the right is headstamped KYNOCH PATENT No 12 No2090 GROUSE EJECTOR. Can someone also give me a rough date on these two?
[/quote]

jp